Saturday, January 23, 2016

Current and ongoing projects

At the moment, here in NC;  we got 8 inches of snow (I know it's not that much).  And, now that I am older than I was a while back; I care nothing for braving the cold.

Here is the short list:
  • Open Source and inexpensive EFIS for Experimental Aircraft
  1. It uses a BeagleBone Black, running Debian Linux
  2. 4D Systems 7" lcd Cape
  3. Custom Flight and engine sensor boards coming soon.
At the moment the EFIS is still on the bench while I try to learn to write code a bit better, update soon to follow
  • Volks Plane II
Right now, seeing how it's winter time, we are not doing a lot outside.  The right wing panel is ready for paint, and the left panel is still in the rafters.  Along with a few other odds and ends, hopefully it will be ready by next summer.









  • X-Air Standard
We picked up this X-Air about a year ago,  we have added a few upgrades here and there

  1. AirCom antenna based on Dean A. Scott's design (Thanks Dean)




The bracket in the pic's has long since failed, and has been redesigned, more pics later

  • Custom Pitot/Static





That's about it, I will post more when I get around to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment